Running a business in California involves many compliance issues. Allow us to help you wade through the various governmental and financial obligations so that you have time to do what you do best: running your business.
Not just tax returns…
Of course we prepare all business entity tax returns, but we also assist business owners in other necessary financial functions:
- QuickBooks – Anybody can enter a few transactions into QuickBooks. But is it accurate? With our resident QuickBooks Pro Advisor, we can help you set up your accounting software from scratch and train you to properly enter the most complicated of transactions. Do you already have a QuickBooks file started and it’s a mess? No worries – allow us to help clean it up and train you or your staff.
- Bookkeeping – Very rarely do business owners get into business in order to do the books. In fact we dare say it never happens. We provide monthly/quarterly/annual bookkeeping services for those businesses in need of a professional bookkeeper.
- Financial Statements – Too often business owners have a balance sheet and profit & loss reports prepared only to get their tax return prepared. This is a missed opportunity, as these statements can tell an owner so much about their business. Allow us to prepare and walk you through financial statements so that you can make better business decisions.
- Assurance Services – Do you need compiled or reviewed financial statements for a bank loan or another 3rd party? We can help.
- Other Services – Need 1099′s prepared? Received a 571L form from the county and have no idea what it is? Can’t understand which of your products are taxable to the state? Again, allow us to help.